Thursday, March 06, 2014

WEAR: GOOD TO BE BACK!

This is my first "Wear" post in a long time as well as my first "Wear" post since the baby bump! It was nice to take a little break because let's be real, the end of my pregnancy and first month of Soren's life I was wearing nothing but PJs. ;) I do have to say that it's been a little difficult finding clothes that fit from my closet. Maternity wear is too big and my old clothes are too small. Tricky!

I should point out a few of my favorite things about this outfit. First of all, braids! I've never worn my hair like this before but I quite like it. Something a little different! Second, this cardigan is the best thing ever, so soft and handmade! The folks at Seamly.co have got it going on. I also love that there are multiple ways to wear this piece. Finally, I'm in love with this diaper bag/purse hybrid from Lily Jade, how cool is it that it can also be worn as a backpack? Planning to do a more in-depth round-up/review of my favorite camera/purse/diaper bags soon!

Wearing: 1// Wrapped Cardigan - c/o Seamly.co 2// Diaper Bag - c/o Lily Jade 3// Earrings - Forever21 4// Peach & Navy Top - c/o Lalamagic 5// Pants - Forever21 6// Shoes - Forever21 6// Lipstick - Shame by Urban Decay

Photos edited using A Beautiful Mess actions!

No comments:

Post a Comment