Tuesday, September 17, 2013

WEAR: 20 WEEK BUMP STYLING

Twenty weeks!! I can't believe we are half-way done cooking over here. :) I've been loving this season of pregnancy so much. It's been a little different learning to dress myself comfortably. I picked up this amazingly cozy skirt and kimono top from American Threads and love how comfortable they are.

What I really need to do is unpack the rest of my clothes at home and try putting together new outfits. :) Also, if you have any favorite and adorable maternity stores or clothing stores that sell maternity that you love, please let me know!! Needing pants soon. ;)

Wearing: 1// Kimono Top - American Threads 2// Unicorn T-Shirt - Urban Outfitters 3// Acid Wash Maxi - American Threads 4// Moccasins - Minnetonka 5// Quartz Necklace - Moorea Seal 6// Black & Gold Bracelet - Forever21 7// Teal Ring - Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment