Saturday, August 04, 2012

ADVENTURES IN THRIFT-TIQUING - PART 7

This post is a little late for July, and since I didn't get a chance to get my antiquing on last month, I wanted to share some of the vintage pieces I got for my birthday from my mother-in-law (who has fantastic taste by the way.) :) I just recently got the opportunity to unpack all of these treasures into our new condo and am very much enjoying them in our new kitchen.


1// I love this bowl that my mother-in-law found. It has a beehive shape and is glazed on the outside of the bowl. I believe this piece is from the 50's or 60's. 

2// Pyrex butter dish in snowflake garland. 

3// 1960's Sunfrost Therm-o-Ware cups, stackable, with lids. So perfect for fruit, veggies and dip! 

4// Sweet little waist apron with pockets from the 60's. 

5// Mini canister spice set!

Love adding these special finds to my collection. :) I'm looking forward to getting back into the regular swing of my antiquing this month! I'm hoping to find a bar cart and some more decanters for my dining room make-over. :)

8 comments:

  1. Lovely finds, I like thrifting, this week I bougth some pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful stuff! super jealous. your mother in law does have excellent taste, you're lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Gosh. Those are all so incredibly fantastic! I'm jealous. I love pieces like that, and I can imagine that your new kitchen is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I especially love the apron.

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So love all of this!!!
    xomando

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5.8.12

    nice. i love that flowers. ;)

    Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous items!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely finds!

    Val
    http://valentinaduracinsky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete