Thursday, June 14, 2012

BLOG DESIGN: MARIGOLD MADE

I'm so excited to share another blog design I recently finished! Lo contacted me a little while back about giving her blog a facelift. She was looking to go with a new name and look from what she currently had, so we started the process with brainstorming new name ideas and came up with Marigold Made. Has a nice ring to it, don'tcha think?

One of my favorite things about designing blogs for clients is receiving their homework questions and pouring through their ideas. I love how unique each client is and their sense of style is so inspiring. I loved working on Lo's blog facelift and I'm super happy with how everything came together. Mountains and a beautiful color palate are sure to make for an inspiring blogging space. ;)

Looking to have a custom blog design done for your space? Or maybe a facelift like Lo's? We are looking to book clients for August and September! Contact me at Maiedae@gmail.com to get all the info on our packages, pricing and design process. :) --- Need help coming up with a blog name? We do that too! Oh! And be sure to check out some of our previous design work here!



5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, soft blog! I love these colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so pretty! Love, love, love this color palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! It's gorgeous!


    Christen :>
    www.anunordinaryhello.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color palette, and the design is so fresh and summery :)

    ReplyDelete