Thursday, February 23, 2012

PRINTING INSTAGRAM PHOTOS

I love that there are fun ways to print Instagram photos and use them to decorate your home. I'm awful about printing pictures; it's been almost two years and I haven't printed a single wedding photo! One of my goals for this year has been to print more pictures and use them to make our home more sentimental.

We don't have a single fridge magnet, so I decided to start with Stickygram and print a set of nine. I received them a couple days after I ordered them and I'm really happy with how they look and their cute size. :)

Once I collect more pictures on my Instagram, I'm definitely planning on printing more...AND I ordered some 4x4 prints from PostalPix with which I'm planning a fun DIY for later! Now to get on those wedding photos...

Fun Ways to Print Your Instagram Photos
* Stickygram - Fridge magnets.
* Postagram - Send a picture postcard for $0.99
* PostalPix - Prints.
* Printstagram - Instagram posters.
* Canvas Pop - Print Instagrams on canvas.
* Instagoodies - Stickers!
* Casetagram - Custom iPhone cases.

How do you like to display//print your pictures??


15 comments:

  1. The magnets are adorable! I wish I had an iphone only so that I could have instagram *sighhh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I like displaying them with clothespins on a mini laundry line-- it looks really cute and displays them well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking at getting some magnets for a while now. I LOVE the idea of a case for zee iphone, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am awful about printing photos. I need to start printing more, because I love having them around the house. Definitely thinking about doing the magnets, I think they are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! Love this so much! I wish I had somewhere to stick the magnets to!

    http://peppermintsandpixiedust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I don't get these apps in Canada. At least, I can't find postalpix and that makes me really sad. I must be able to get the magnets though... hmmm... maybe I will try again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous24.2.12

    Thank you for these links!! I love these.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful idea! Thanks so much for sharing these links and encouraging me to display photos in different ways. I just came across a load of old photos, hidden in a suitcase under the bed - we're in the process of moving flats, so all sorts of hidden treasures are being discovered in the process! Finding these not only reminded me of old times but reminded me I should take MORE photos and actually put them on display as they don't half put a smile on your face! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the magnets! I must print some asap it's ridiculous how many istagram photos I have and none have been printed. Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so fun, and I'm addicted to placing pictures up everywhere...the walls...fridges...everywhere and this will fuel my excitement for that haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing this! I have been debating whether or not to order some of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These magnets are super super cute!! I love the ones of your cats! I wish I had instagram :-( Stupid Android phone. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been wanting to use a few of these apps for forever! I'm so lazy... Thanks for the inspiration.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the magnets! I've been meaning to get some printed for ages but I haven't got round to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. THANK YOU! this is such a great idea! I have been wanting to pint my instagrams somehow! i love the magnet idea!

    ReplyDelete