Sunday, September 11, 2011

Weekly Wrap Up

This weekend, Jenny and I have been in Greenville at the Indie Craft Parade! I have to say that this has been our favorite show that we've been part of so far. It's been extremely organized and Greenville is such a charming little town. We would definitely come back! I have lots of fun pictures to share on the blog this week. :) We are wrapping up our final day today at 5:00pm, then heading back to Atlanta. I'll miss Greenville, but I hope to come back again next year!

Snapshot of the Week: A little peek at our booth!


Five Favorite Posts this Week:
* Polaroid Land Camera Automatic 215 by The Dainty Squid
* Mixed Metals (Nail DIY) by The Beauty Department
* Yellow Owl Workshop Stamps by Design*Sponge
* Skinny Jean Knee Patch DIY by I Just Might Explode
* 5 Tips for Staying Inspired by A Beautiful Mess

Three Things About Yours Truly:
* I'm seriously thinking about moving to Greenville.
* Things I bought from the show: salted carmel sauce, artisan marshmallows, 2 bars of goat milk soap, and silver stacked rings from Founding to add to my wedding bands!
* I love having late night conversations with my best friend Jenny. :)

Videoclip of the Week: Pre-blessed food!


Hope your weekend has been wonderful!

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute display Savannah! I'm glad you had such a wonderful time. XO, Raeveda

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11.9.11

    I would loove to come and visit your stall! Its always so beautifully done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I love your display, sounds like a great weekend!

    http://adalouvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. your display looks fantastic!! and it really sounds like a great little place! thanks for sharing the wonderful posts. Love your blog.

    xoxoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12.9.11

    I had a great weekend thanks! oh and i really liked the clip - brilliant.

    ReplyDelete