Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekly Wrap Up

So, I mentioned here that I was traveling up a storm this week. Jon and I just got back into town from a beautiful wedding near Destin, FL. It was such a precious wedding, out on the beach, a small crowd...during the sunset. Just what you might imagine. :) I wanted to share a little snapshot I got with my phone while they were off taking some pictures with the wedding photographer:


Five Favorite Posts this Week:
* Craft Show: Unique LA by Oh, Hello Friend
* Craft Show: My Favorites by Oh, Hello Friend

Three Things About Yours Truly:
* Last week I had two zombie dreams, both of which I was totally BA in. 
* I don't like the feeling of towels or paper towels...gah.
* The cold side of the pillow is the best side of the pillow. 






PS -- Have you entered the Sponsor Spot giveaway yet?? I'm picking//announcing two winners tomorrow! 

3 comments:

  1. love that photo! so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo composition is exquisite, as is the photo itself!
    I'm a new follower, l.o.v.e. your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo! Zombies are awesome and the cold side is totally the best side.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete