Monday, March 07, 2011

Inspiration for Your Nest: Vintage Cozy

I didn't get a chance to post nest inspiration last week, but I'm super excited to share this beautiful home with you that was featured on Design*Sponge. I have a huge list of home improvements and this just makes the itch worse! Hopefully, once I wrap things up for the Handmades show this weekend, I can get my hands in some paint and take a little venture to IKEA and the thrift shop.










Love that little fox and their kitchen display of dinnerware!! What beautiful romantic colors.

12 comments:

  1. i looooove the fox! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the framed art collection.. i want to do something like that in my bedroom. xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a sponsor giveaway going on at my blog and would love for you to join in!

    http://mylovelylittlesuitcase.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are some great inspirations! i love that map!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous!! i especially love that worn teal dresser.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love the mug "cabinet"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the colors! everything is so great! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12.3.11

    just... stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the map over the bed! just bought one you can write on with dry erase markers so i may have to try it out. thanks for the inspiration..love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous13.8.11

    amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete