Thursday, March 17, 2011

In-Bloom: Snowdrop Flower DIY

Want to learn how to make one of these??



Maria from LittleTreeVintage & Thursday from MyGirlThursday are throwing an In-Bloom party to inspire you for spring! Today, I'm being featured in Maria's blog and I'm doing a video DIY on how to make the little cutie above. Take a peek! They also have tons of other great videos and styling ideas to get you excited about the picnic weather. :)
On another note, this day is seriously gorgeous...must. get. outside...

2 comments:

  1. Oooo can't wait to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a super cute video :) I could see me needing the safety cup of water more than once! haha

    Small world moment: I've known Sarah of Kilroy & Maw for about..gosh, 7 years now? We even serendipitously had booths right next to each other at I.C.E.

    ReplyDelete