Saturday, December 18, 2010

DIY: Paper Holiday Garland

I found this easy, super-cheap, and adorable DIY on Curbly for paper holiday garland. What I love most about this project is that you can use different shapes, colors, and sizes for the garland pieces to make something special for anytime of the year.What is better than a good DIY? A customizable DIY!





Supplies Needed:
1. Used books with thicker paper
2. Cardstock
3. Circle Punch 1-2" in diameter
4. Sewing maching or needle & thread

For the full tutorial and how to click here! Happy Saturday and happy DIYing!

6 comments:

  1. i was totally planning to do this with felt! thanks for the link to the DIY!
    ~Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I adore it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is soo super cute!! I wish i had more time for holiday crafts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm LOVING these garland diys I've beens eeing everywhere. I just made one with felt (and handstitching because I was watching TV) for Christmas. :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome idea! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. woooaa, would love to try soon..
    thanks dear ;D

    ReplyDelete